About Us

The Gasthof Schweinberger was taken over by Josef Schweinberger in 1950 and has since been owned by the Schweinberger family, which operates this house in the 3rd generation.

It started with an inn and a butcher’s shop. Over the years, the inn was gradually expanded and rebuilt. In 1977 the dining room was extended and newly furnished. In 1988 the house got a second floor and further guest rooms were built. In 1994, a large renovation took place, in which the entrance area, the reception, the parlor and a lift was built. Due to the success of the business in 2004, the terrace was rebuilt as a conservatory and the dining room.

In 2015, the last conversion was completed.

The restaurant / bar was re-planned and furnished, as well as the hotel rooms in the main building of the time rebuilt accordingly.
A new terrace with 2 large umbrellas was adapted to the restaurant.

Meanwhile, the Hotel-Restaurant Schweinberger counts 31 hotel rooms, which are divided into 2 houses. All areas in the restaurant are air-conditioned.

The Schweinberger family and staff are always concerned about the well-being of the guests, and the family atmosphere plays an important role.